Wednesday, September 26, 2012

120926

Distance: 14.00km
Time: 01:25:51
Average speed: 06:08min/km

Feedback: After another long break from training, I am back with quite a long run. 14 kilometers in total, just short of 600 meters from my record thus far. The fact that the temperature had dropped drastically since this Monday, probably has helped my run. 

Didn't feel as tired as before, and the thigh muscle pain isn't as much as how it used to be even after I ran pass the 10km mark. One possibility might be the long break, hence the muscles get to rest more. However, one main concern is the continuous pain on my right ankle throughout the run. That is the only thing that bothers me now.

Overall, it was another good run, as I was literally sprinting over the final kilometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment