Saturday, September 8, 2012

120908

Distance: 14.61km
Time: 01:29:31
Average speed: 06:08min/km

Feedback: It was a day many records were broken today. First of all I managed to finished up the first ten kilometers under an hour. Well it was really close (59:45) as I pushed quite hard in the last 300 meters or so. And my distance for the first hour was 10.04km. Not bad I thought. In fact my pace was under 6min/km until the end of the 11th km. Unfortunately my pace slowly dropped from that onwards, but at the end of the almost 15km run, I still managed to keep it under 6:30min/km. 

My only worry was my thigh muscle began to feel painful in the last kilometer. It was during that time I wish I get to put on some magic spray. Quite happy for clocking another record distance today, after skipping my training for three consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment