Tuesday, September 4, 2012

120904

Distance: 8.5km
Time: 51min
Average speed: 6.00min/km

* Timekeeper was paused halfway for approximately one minute. Stats are just estimation figures.

Feedback: Made a huge technical mistake today, as I mistakenly paused the time recorder around the 3.5km. Only realised it a kilometer later as there wasn't any notification at all for a while. Was kinda pissed off with my carelessness that it made me feel like stopping my training straight away. Nevertheless, continue my run until the end.

Overall, the run was good. Compared to the previous day when I struggled in the first kilometer, it wasn't that bad during today. The only concern is the continued pain around the ankle area. Not sure why, but the pain usually start after the first kilometer. It is still bearable, but for a long distance during the race, I have some worries. Perhaps the magic spray will be able to to the trick. By the way, I just realised that Runkeeper records the course we run as well. I am so in love with this great apps now haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment