Monday, September 10, 2012

120910

Distance: 7.46km
Time: 45:15
Average speed: 06:04min/km

Feedback: Was contemplating whether or not to run today, as it was already past seven when I reached home. However, I knew once there's a gap in between, I will find it hard to return to training, hence I pulled my body to have a short run this evening. Just one lap around the south course, which is becoming my favourite course now. Overall, it was a good one, though the slight pain on the ankle is still there.

Had a double lap at Shinkoiwa Park at the end of the run, in a fast pace. Was literally sprinting during those two laps, which improved my overall average speed actually. Starting to feel that my body is getting use to the 6:10 to 6:25 min/km pace, which I hope I can maintain throughout the whole 42.195 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment