Wednesday, August 29, 2012

120828

Distance: 7km
Time: 50min
Average speed: 7.14min/km

Feedback: This is the first time I ran along this 7-km course. Basically, it is running along bridge, flat roads and finished off with street with many pedestrians. Unfortunately, it was a bad course. Had to climb up the stairs, and there were lots of uneven surfaces along the way. Nevertheless, still managed to complete the distance. Total time is not really a main concern yet, as I am aiming to build up strength and endurance. The strong wind along the bridge was hard to take, but I guess it is a good training for me to get used to the strong sea breeze expected along the Aqua Line. Felt like giving up halfway through the course; leg muscle was aching like hell, but quickly try to pull out all the positive energy. The self-motivation, I guess, was the factor I managed to complete this course. Anyway, it is getting dark pretty early lately and there cannot be any time wasted once I am back from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment