Wednesday, October 3, 2012

121002

Distance: 15.1km
Time: 1:34:00
Average speed: 06:13min/km

Feedback: New record! The initial target was 20km, after skipping training for almost a week. But it will be quite a sudden asking to complete that distance. Nonetheless, was quite satisfied with today’s run. Spent some extra time doing proper stretching ups before running, and that really worked wonders during my run. The ankle pain I feel almost every time on my right ankle is not that bad, in fact it was almost not felt throughout the whole run. 

In total, I did three laps at the south course. South course is by the way, the name I created myself for the course I take when I do my training along the Arakawa River. Next long-distance target will definitely be 20km.

No comments:

Post a Comment